BakersCalc beta v0.9.5.1 Released

I finally found the time to work on these updates/bugs, and with that I’ve gotten far enough on this project that I felt comfortable “officially” released BakersCalc into the wild (well, at least to reddit). There’s still a bit of work left, but I’m confident that what is up now can hold on it’s own.

Changelog:

  • added hydration (yay!) to display
  • added precision slider in options tab for ingredient weights
  • first time visitors now see the wonderful wall of text (info)
  • added copy functionality when clicking on generated url (now you won’t have to fudge around selecting the text)
  • fixed url formatting so copy/pasting URLs into emails won’t drop the parameter
  • added filter for GA so local testing wont mess up analytics
  • added social media icons, let’s mingle 😉
  • fixed number input fields in chrome (thanks /u/nightblue_fruit)
  • made the option fields longer
  • fixed dropdown text align, should look better on IE/chrome now