Month: February 2018
Winding down the weekend with some minor BakersCalc updates. This mostly addresses some strange use cases that realistically shouldn’t happen but technically could. I also changed the animations and in my very biased opinion think they make the user experience more fluid.
- updated url generator to avoid some silly use cases
- fixed bugs on print page and add/remove related issues
- updated animations!
It’s been a while since my last update, but things are finally moving again. You can now select pounds (lb) as your displayed weights which should help when making large batches of dough.
- precision slider now affects displayed total weight & ball weight
- pounds added to weight units
- fixed bug where total weight & ball weight units would not update
- fixed bug where units would not restore to last selected radio option on page refresh
There are some more updates planned for the near future including drag n drop resorting and a “baking mode” for mobile – when enabled each ingredient will be displayed in a large, easy to view design with tap/swipe controls. Hopefully this will come in handy when you’ve got BakersCalc up on youer phone next to your kitchen scale. As always if you find any bugs feel free to reach out – we’re on instagram, twitter, and plain ol email. Happy baking!